Overview of mission
SiaXperience supported Meta in the creation of Family Center, a new product that provides parents with novel ways to support their teens’ social media usage. The goals of the project were to support the development of healthy online habits… to share clear, specific, and uplifting content… and to produce an intuitive experience that can scale across Meta’s family of apps.
SiaXperience provided end-to-end content and UX services, including:
- Auditing existing content in Meta’s ecosystem
- Researching top-performing related content from SERP competitors
- Identifying opportunities for SEO optimization and new content creation
- Developing a UX strategy, taxonomy, content recommendations, and page briefs
- Producing all page and video content
- Managing localization strategy and global deployment
Family Center has helped Meta start to pivot its reputation in this space and has broadly well received, garnering positive international press, including a Good Morning America feature. The initiative continues to receive funding and be a top priority with Quest and Messenger and international rollouts already achieved.