Overview of mission
TheFork, a leading European restaurant app, asked SiaX to help streamline its customer experience by optimizing its reservations and service management. The team improved TheForks’ customer experience by conducting a detailed analysis of the client’s needs and adapting the UX to more closely serve customers’ needs. SiaX then ensured the quality of our proposed solution by conducting test and learn loops to optimize key features.
SiaX applied our Product Design expertise to optimize TheFork’s app and supply its creative teams with an improved product UX. Key areas of improvement included:
- Visualizing user activity, including tracking of orders, service calendar, available tables, etc.
- Providing real-time management of availability, reducing risk of overbooking leading to better capacity management
- Improving visibility for notifications of service and reservations
- Surfacing information regarding allergies, events, VIPs, and loyalty programs
- Customizing display parameters on the reservation list